Coe College Football
Kohawk Gridiron Club
The Kohawk Gridiron Club is a new initiative to help raise money for the football program. This is a great opportunity for you to put a stamp on the program by showing your financial support. Our goal is 100 strong – one hundred individuals giving back to something that meant so much to you. Your donation will help ensure the continued growth and improvements needed to help keep Coe football a cut above.
100 Strong Goal
• 100 individuals giving back to Coe College Football
• Ensuring the continued growth and improvement of the Kohawks
• Help purchase new equipment and uniforms
Thank you for all you do for the program. Without your support and generosity, we simply wouldn’t be where we are today. You have all played a big part in the tradition and success of Coe football and for that we are truly grateful.
Three Ways to Help
• ALL-AMERICAN ($420 a year or $35/month)
• ALL-CONFERENCE ($300 a year or $25/month)
• VARSITY ($180 a year or $15/month)